Natasha Farmer joined Whitfield, Bryson & Mason in 2013 after serving as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable James C. Brantley of the Hopkins Circuit Court. Natasha currently handles many different types of cases including complex civil litigation, personal injury claims, and criminal defense.
Natasha was a Kentucky Governor’s Scholar at the University of Kentucky where she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 2008. She studied law at the University of Kentucky where she received the “Best Brief” award for her work on the Moot Court. She also served as staff member of the Journal of Equine, Agricultural and Natural Resources Law and as an elected representative for the Student Bar Association and Moot Court Board Social Chair.
In her five years of practice, Natasha Farmer has dedicated herself to representing clients who have been wronged by another person or company. She was recognized for excellence by Super Lawyers with the Rising Star Award in early 2016. She currently serves as the Vice President of the Hopkins County Bar.
Some of Natasha Farmer’s Representative Matters Include:
- Assisted with the case against former Kentucky State Representative Ben Waide for improper campaign contributions among other allegations
- Assisted with the post conviction relief for a client whose guilty plea was withdrawn and her conviction overturned by the Kentucky Supreme Court
- University of Kentucky: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, summa cum laude
- University of Kentucky: Juris Doctor
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Hopkins County Bar
- American Bar Association
- State of Tennessee
- State of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky