Natasha Camenisch Little
Ever since Natasha Camenisch Little joined Whitfield Bryson & Mason LLP in 2013, she has been an invaluable member of the legal team. Clients have come to know Natasha for her compassion and outstanding work ethic. Natasha focuses her practice on a variety of cases such as complex litigation, personal injury cases, and criminal defense.
Natasha attended the University of Kentucky for her undergraduate degree as a Kentucky Governor’s Scholar. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelors degree in Political Science. Natasha went on to study law at the University of Kentucky. During her time in law school, Natasha was awarded “Best Brief” for her work on the university’s Moot Court. She was elected as a representative for the university’s Student Bar Association and served as the Moot Court Board’s Social Chair. Natasha was also a member of the Journal of Equine, Agricultural and Natural Resources Law.
Before joining Whitfield Bryson & Mason LLP, Natasha was a law clerk for the Honorable James C. Brantley of the Hopkins Circuit Court. In her time at Whitfield Bryson & Mason LLP, she has committed herself to helping innocent victims of negligence. Natasha has been recognized by Thomson-Reuters as a Rising Star and currently spends her free time serving as the Vice President of the Hopkins County Bar Association.
Some of Natasha Camenisch Little’s Representative Matters Include:
- Natasha was on the legal team that that brought a case against former Kentucky State Representative Ben Waide for improper campaign contributions.
- Natasha assisted with the post conviction relief of a client whose guilty plea was withdrawn and also had her conviction overturned by the Kentucky Supreme Court.
- University of Kentucky: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, summa cum laude
- University of Kentucky: Juris Doctor
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Hopkins County Bar
- American Bar Association
- State of Tennessee
- State of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky